No products in the cart.
Article 6 (Membership Registration)
① The User shall apply for membership by filling in the member information according to the “Mall” registration form and expressing his / her intention to agree to this agreement.
② “Mall” shall register as a member unless the following applies among the users who apply to join as a member as described in Paragraph 1.
1. If the applicant has previously lost membership in accordance with Article 7 (3) of this Agreement, he / she accepts the re-registration of the “Mall” as a person who has passed 3 years after the loss of membership under Article 7 (3). An exception is made if
2. If there is any false, missing or misleading entry in the registration contents
3. If it is judged that the registration of other members is significantly impeded by the technology
of the “Mall”. It’s time to get there.
④ In the event that there is a change in the registered information at the time of membership registration, the member shall notify the change of the “Mall” by modifying the member information, etc. within a considerable period.
Article 7 (Member Withdrawal and Disqualification, etc.)
① A member may request the withdrawal at any time from the “Mall” and the “Mall” shall immediately deal withdrawal.
② If a member falls under any of the following reasons, the “Mall” may restrict or suspend membership.
1. Join If you have registered false information at the time of application
2. with regard to price and other “moles” The use of such goods purchased by using the “Mall” does not pay the debt burden on the date that the member
3. someone in the case of a “mole” interfere with the use or threatened, including e-commerce in order to steal the information
4. If using a “mole” to the law or act of the agreement is prohibited or contrary to public order yangsok
③ “mall” Member After the suspension, the mall may lose its membership if the same act is repeated more than once or if the reason is not corrected within 30 days.
④ If the “mall” loses membership, membership registration is terminated. In this case, the member will be notified of this, and the member will be given a chance to call at least 30 days before the termination of membership registration.
Article 8 (Notification to Members)
① When the “Mall” notifies a Member, the member may make an e-mail address designated by the Member in advance with the “Mall”.
② “Mall” can be replaced by individual notice by posting on “Mall” bulletin board for more than one week in case of notice to unspecified members. However, individual notification shall be given of matters that have a significant impact on the member’s own transactions.
③ over the new members of phone numbers collected forms and notification emails from existing members with whom guidance orders , shipping information, etc. We offer a non-promotional information to KakaoTalk notification Tok , if the notification, if you Flick reception impossible or blocked receive the plain text We will send you a message . If you connect to a mobile network other than Wi-Fi, you may incur data charges while receiving notifications . If you want to receive information in a different way than notification talk, please block notification talk .
Article 9 (Purchase Application)
① The “Mall” user shall apply for the purchase by the following or similar methods on the “Mall”, and the “Mall” shall provide the following details in the user’s application for purchase. .
1. Search and selection of goods, etc.
2. Enter the recipient’s name, address, telephone number, e-mail address (or mobile phone number), etc.
3. Terms, terms of service, shipping fee, installation fee, etc. Confirmation of the contents related to the burden
4. Indication of agreeing to these terms and confirming or rejecting the above 3. (e.g. mouse click)
5. Confirmation of purchase of goods, etc. Consent
6. Selection of payment method
② If the “mall” needs to provide and entrust the buyer’s personal information to a third party, the purchaser must obtain the consent of the buyer. At this time, the “mall” shall specify to the purchaser the items of personal information provided, the recipient, the purpose of using the personal information of the recipient, and the period of retention and use. However, if there are other regulations in the relevant laws and regulations, such as the entrustment of processing of personal information pursuant to Article 25 (1) of the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc., it shall comply with them.
Article 10 (Establishment of Contract)
① The “Mall” may not approve the purchase application as described in Article 9 if it falls under any of the followings. However, if you enter into a contract with a minor, you must notify the minor or his / her legal representative that the contract may be canceled if the legal representative does not obtain the consent.
1. If there is any false, missing or misleading information in the application
2. If a minor purchases goods and services prohibited by the Juvenile Protection Act, such as cigarettes and alcohol
3. Accepting other purchases is a major obstacle to the “mole” technology. If it is judged that the
contract is concluded when the consent of the “Mall” reaches the user in the form of acknowledgment notice in Article 12 (1).
③ The “Mall” ‘s intention to approve shall include information on the confirmation of the purchase application, the availability of the sale, and the cancellation of the correction of the purchase application.
Article 11 (Payment Method) The payment method for
the goods or services purchased in the “Mall” may be any of the following methods. However, the Mall may not collect any nominal fee in addition to the payment of the Goods.
1. Account transfer such as phone banking, internet banking, mail banking, etc.
2. Payment of various cards such as prepaid card, debit card, credit card, etc.
3. Online passbook payment
6. Payment by points paid by “Mall” such as mileage
7. Payment by gift certificate contracted or recognized by the Mall